” Architect.org.in “company is formed by team of Architects, Civil engineers and Interior Designers based at various Cities- around the world and connected thru Internet. The team is lead by experienced Architect’s . The largest Online Design solution providing green company.
We provide consultancy for Bungalow, Farm houses, Commercial Projects, Hospitals, Shopping Malls, Hotels, Restaurants, Industrial Offices, Multiplexes, Home theaters and Institutes. Energy saving designs which are globally accepted.
Since 2007 we are designing buildings for India and developing countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, Angola, Mauritius, Saudi Arabia , Germany, Malaysia and Singapore . We also have designed Motels – Service apartments for USA, Canada, UK and Russia
We have registered office in Vadodara India, and we by email send to our Clients all planning, 3D views, construction details in PDF format. The projects includes Bungalow, Apartment, Hospitals, Schools etc. For any changes, revisions we communicate on whatsApp Video call ( for paid clients ). Many of the Projects have been already constructed completed .
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, which is based on fine design and attention to detail.
Architect.Org.in is the only company in the World which can manage to Produce Designs, 3D for the complete Project and start sending in just five working Days. To achieve this speed, RDW have hugely invested in technology, Qualified Designers and Software Engineers. Nobody can even dare to offer what Architect.Org.in TEAM is providing.
Email us your requirements if still not given, in points, plot sketch to email@example.com
Our strategy is made up of 3 parts:
IDEAS in the form of schemes- planning including exterior building design and Interior decoration, furnishings, lighting and other effects.
SPECIFICATION and BUDGETING of those ideas in detail through our own computerized Project Management Program.
SUPERVISION of the IMPLEMENTATION ( TURNKEY SOLUTIONS) of the scheme against an agreed budget and timetable.
ZAHA HADID LONDON
- Zaha Hadid, founder of Zaha Hadid Architects ( Zaha Hadid died aged 65 from a heart attack while being treated for bronchitis at a Miami hospital ) , was awarded the Pritzker Architecture Prize (considered to be the Noble Prize of architecture) in 2004 and is internationally known for her built, theoretical and academic work. Each of her dynamic and pioneering projects builds on over thirty years of exploration and research in the interrelated fields of urbanism, architecture and design. Born in Baghdad, Iraq in 1950, Hadid studied mathematics at the American University of Beirut before moving to London in 1972 to attend the Architectural Association (AA) School where she was awarded the Diploma Prize in 1977. She founded Zaha Hadid Architects in 1979 and completed her first building, the Vitra Fire Station, Germany in 1993. Hadid taught at the AA School until 1987 and has since held numerous chairs and guest professorships at universities around the world. She is currently a professor at the University of Applied Arts in Vienna and visiting professor of Architectural Design at Yale University.
- SHIGERU BAN TOKYO
- Shigeru Ban, who was born in Tokyo in 1957, attended at Southern California Institute of Architecture and graduated from cooper Union School of Architecture in 1984. In 1985, he established Shigeru Ban Architects, a private practice in Tokyo. In 1995, he started working as a consultant of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and at the same time established an NGO, voluntary architect’s network (VAN) in 1995.
- Renowned for his works with innovative ideas such as “Curtain Wall House”, “Japan Pavilion Hannover Expo 2000”, “Nicolas G. Hayek Center”, “Center Pompidou-Metz”, he is today based in his three offices at Tokyo, New York and Paris. He has been awarded a number of prizes, including Thomas Jefferson Foundation Medal in Architecture (2005), l’Ordre National du Merite in France (2009), l’Ordre des Arts et des Letters in France (2010) And Auguste Perret Prize (2011).
- MASSIMILIANO & DORIANA FUKSAS PARIS
- Massimiliano Fuksas architectural practice was founded in 1967 and it is currently known as Fuksas Association. The firm profile is multi-disciplinary including: architects, urban planners, designers, landscape architects and a multimedia team. Since its inception the practice has participated in more than 350 projects, received more than 100 awards and citations for excellence and has won many national and international architectural competitions. Many projects have become the benchmark for the particular building type, for example, the recently completed Milan New Fair Trade and Ferrari research center.
- Masiimiliano Fuksas has received awards: Menzione D’onore All’opera- zenith Music Hall, Milan, Italy (2009), Red Passion Prize, Milan, Italy (2010), Wallpaper Design Award for Best Building Site Eur New Congress Centre, London, United Kingdom (2012), Idea- tops Awards for Best Transportation space Shenzhen bao’an international Airport, China (2013).
- MARIO BELLINI MILAN
- Mario Bellini is internationally renowned as an architect who has received the Golden Compass Award eight times, and other prestigious architecture awards including the Medaglia d’oro awarded by the President of the Italian Republic for his contribution to furthering design and architecture in the world (2004) and the Ambrogino d’oro for civic merit awarded by the City of Milan (2011). He has given talks in many of the world’s great cultural centers and was the editor of the magazine Domus from 1985 to 1991. He has 25 of his works in the permanent design collection of the New York Museum of Modern Art, which dedicated a personal retrospective to him in 1987. He has held countless art, design and architecture exhibitions over the years, both in Italy and abroad.
- MARCIO KOGAN SAO PAULO
- Studio MK27 was founded at the beginnings of the 80’s by Marcio Kogan with collaborators today in numerous around the world. The Office has won numerous international awards such as: Wallpaper Design Awards, Record House, Interior Record, D&AD, LEAF Awards, Dedalo Minosse, Barbara Cappochin of the International Biennial of Padova, Spark Awards and World Architecture Festival.
- In 2011, Wallpaper and Epoca considered Marico Kogan as one of the 100 most influential people and received the title of honorary member of the AIA, American Institute of Architects and in 2012 represented Brazil in the Venice Biennal of Architecture. In Brazil he has received 13 awards of the Instituto de Arquitetos do Brasil, IAB (Brazilian Institute Of Architects).
- DAVID CHIPPERFIELD BERLIN
- Sir David Chipperfield was born 1n 1953, London and studied at Kingston school of Art and the Aechitectural Association, London and established David Chipperfield Architects in 1985. He has taught and lectured worldwide at schools of architecture in Australia, Italy, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- In 2012 David Chipperfield curated the 13th International Architecture Exhibition of the Venice Biennale. He is an honorary fellow of both the American Institutes of Architects and the Bund Deutscher Architekten, and a past winner of the Heinrich Tessenow Gold Medal. He holds honorary doctorates from Kingston University (2009) and the University of Kent (2010).
- During his career, he has bestowed with many ecognitions and awrda like Wolf Foundation Prize in the Arts and the Grand DAI Award (Verband Deutscher Architekten- und Ingenieurvereine) for Building Culture, Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of germane, RIBA Royal Gold Medal for Architecture and the Praemium Imperiale from the Japan Art Association to name a few.
- DANIEL LIBESKIND NEW YORK
- Born in Postwar Poland, Libeskind immigrated to America with his family becoming an American citizen in 1964. He studied music in Israel (on the America- Israel Cultural Foundation Scholarship) and in New York, and became a virtuoso performer. He left music to study architecture, receiving his professional architectural degree in 1970 from the Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art in New York City. He received a post graduate degree in History and Theory of Architecture at the School of Comparative Studies at Essex University (England) in 1971.
- Daniel Libeskind established his architectural studio in Berlin, germany, in 1989 after winning the competition to build the Jewish Museum in Berlin. In February 2003, Studio Daniel Libeskind moved its headquarters from berlin to New York City when Daniel Libeskind was selected as the master planner for the World Trade Center redevelopment. Daniel Libeskind has taught and lectured at many universities worldwide. He received a Senior Fulbright and taught at the Helsinki Technical University. He was a Professor at the Kunsthochschule Berlin- WeiBensee in Berlin, the University of Kentucky, and Unit Master at the Architectural Association in London.